AUSSIES CALL 1300 135 331
KIWIS CALL 0800 440 079

Your Visa

After your program application is approved you will need to apply for your visa.

In general, Au Pairs from Australia and New Zealand travel to Germany with an Au Pair visa. It offers a certain set of regulations in order to protect both the host family as well as the Au Pair. However, that visa also includes some limitations and requirements, which are reflected in our eligibility criteria.

The other option is for Australians and New Zealanders to travel to Germany on the Working Holiday visa. Both visas need to be applied for prior to departure from home.

Information about applying for your visa can be found on the website of the Germany embassy in Australia or New Zealand as this will allow you to select the most appropriate visa for you, given your personal circumstances.